A Dreamer's Spot

I've always been a dreamer... dreaming about all kinds of things.. of something better... of things to come..i have learned that in dreams, anything is possible.. but let us not forget one important thing.. dreams are good but living in the present is still the best...

Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Child's Song

This song was composed by a very good friend of mine way back when we were in high school. As part of our Music finals, we were asked to compose a song, sing it, record it on a tape and submit it. Since i didn't know how to sing and compose, I asked Bruce to do it for me. We did this in their small apartment in Junquera where he sang the song inside the bathroom..

Bruce, don't know if you remember this, but i am immortalizing this in my blog for you to remember....

I. Come and join me / make a wish
And your wish / will just be true
Cross your fingers / pray to God
And the dream will come to be.

II. When your down / and feeling bad
Count to ten / and don't be sad
Try to make friends / do love you
And you know they will be true

III. Love do make the world go round
Try to love and miss a frown
If there's none that you can love
I'm the one that you can have.

We must be really good friends for you to make my project for me.. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment